New Audio Lecture from Monday Nights in LA
Listen to Marianne's Lecture Fear and Love in Boston, from Los Angeles, April 15, 2013
If the link above doesn't work, please use the link below (especially if you have an iphone or ipad).
Recording of Marianne's Free Online Seminar on THE LAW OF DIVINE COMPENSATION, January 29th.
Marianne talks about her new book THE LAW OF DIVINE COMPENSATION: On Work, Money and Miracles
HAY HOUSE RADIO!
I have taken a hiatus from my weekly Hay House radio program, but if you'd like to listen to the old archived shows please go to www.hayhouseradio.com
Workshop Available for Audio Download
A RETURN TO LOVE WORKSHOP: THE BASICS OF A COURSE IN MIRACLES.
Marianne Williamson taught a workshop on A Course in Miracles in Los Angeles, California ( July 1-3, 2011). The topic of the weekend was how miracles — shifts in thinking from fear to love — make all the difference in how we live and how we feel. Learning to think differently — to stand psychologically and emotionally on a different ground of being — is the spiritual journey from anxiety to inner peace. The audio download or a CD is now available on BetterListen.com.
Our deepest fear ...
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
----from A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson.
If you like the paragraph, you’ll love the book...! (AMAZON.COM)
Spirituality and Weight Loss
"You are here to love and be loved, and the soul in its native intelligence knows this. Accept the magnitude of your function, and your reignited spiritual intelligence will spark your body’s intelligence as well. As your mind remembers its natural function, the cells of your body will remember theirs. You will no longer be at the effect of your compulsion. You will become a master at living your life."
--- From A Course in Weight Loss
Paperback Edition Now Available.
Comments on A COURSE IN WEIGHT LOSS
- Marianne Thank you
- I have searched so long for some answers, I kept hitting a wall when I would try to loose weight. It was not until I read A Course In Weight Loss that I realized the wall I was hitting was my own. Please, if you feel you are hitting a wall read this book, do the exercises with every bit of yourself you can. Thank you Marianne Thank you. Amazon.Com Review
- Thank You!
- Knowing I will never have the opportunity to thank Ms. Williamson personally, I have decided to use this format to express my gratitude. - Like most people who have struggled with overweight, I have tried most everything. Marianne Williamson recognizes the emotional, mental, psychological, and spiritual dimension of food addiction. Perhaps, as many say, this book came along when I was ready for it - but it has, quite literally, transformed my life. Thank you. Thank you. Amazon.Com Review.
- It is NOT a "Diet" Book
- This book guides you to take a brutally honest look at "why" you are overweight. It is NOT a "diet" book. It is heavily drawn from "A Course In Miracles" and the Overeaters Anon 12 step program. It took me quite a while to read. I had trouble with the deep truth it asked me to face. My weight serves a purpose and until I face the reasons and release them, I will keep the weight on. It asks you to rethink "food as a friend" to "food is an object" It is a work in progress for me and probably always will be. I loved this book and hated this book for the dark past it made me deal with. I agree with another reviewer that the introduction is worth the price of the book alone. For those ready for real work it is the best book I have ever read on the subject. Amazon.Com Review
- I am on lesson 3 of ACIWL. When I did lesson 1 (the bricks) it was very freeing. I felt so good when God crushed those bricks! Lesson 2 ( the letter) was very good. I articulated things that I hadn't ever articulated out loud(or on paper). I was able to share them with my husband(which if I never articulated them to myself I was never able to share with him how I felt about certain things) and I think that he is going to start doing ACIWL too. I just signed up for the Jan 4 course. Failure is such a reoccurring theme in my life, I just ask you to say a prayer that I will do good with this and not fail at it (and yes, failure was one of the bricks-I frequent see God crushing that failure brick when it crops up again). Bonnie (Facebook).
- I love the line in Lesson 4, "You have explored the zone of a heavier existence; now explore the zone of a lighter one." That made me smile. I told Thin Me in my letter, "while out 'exploring the zone of a heavier existence', it seems I lost my compass. But fortunately Marianne was kind enough to provide a roadmap:-)". I am definitely making much better food choices now. Nancy Shaw Gardiner
- I have already lost 4 lbs. and have not even finished reading the book. It really works!!! It is very spiritual and it really speaks to me and I love it. I was very over weight and a Diabetic and needed to lose weight and was at a standstill until I found this book.
- Get the book
- Even if you don't lose weight it still has wonderful messages in it for you that will do something wonderful for you. Good luck and God bless!
- Finally, someone really gets it!
- I've read a million books, tried a zillion diets, only to keep putting on more and more pounds. This is the first time I've really felt so sure that something would work. The mantra: "I can't do it, but God can."
- I believe this is going to work! All is well and I am willing to change. Jennifer Wood.